The Happiness Technology market is in its infancy but has been estimated to be $5.2b CAGR 4.5% yr. Happiness Play is not the first product into this market and has the following principal competitors who are:
- Happify (+16.5M funding, series B, with around 3,386 unique users each day).
- Happier Inc ($3.2 Funding)
- The Happiness Index Ltd (+710K$ funding).
- Lumos Labs, Inc.(+$67.5M total funding).
- The Happiness Challenge
- Memorado (+$4.6M total funding).
- Clarabridge (now prepared an IRS Form 8937).
Main Business-to-Consumer Competitors
- Happify 24/7 Solutions is the offers effective, evidence-based solutions for better emotional health and mindfulness to the market. Happify offers 24/7 access to tracks featuring science-based activities and games that tackle topics such as resilience and mindfulness, as well as conditions ranging from depression and anxiety to chronic pain and insomnia. Happify is based on decades of scientific research on interventions that foster well-being and resilience in individuals, drawing from the fields of positive psychology, mindfulness, and cognitive behavioral therapy. The price of product per subscription: $14.95 per month, $6.95 for a month for one year and $4.95/month for two years. Happify is a team of 9 people.
- Lumos Labs, Inc.: Lumosity mentioned that they help to improve the lives of people by brain training.
- Memorado, Inc.: Memorado believes that they’ll be able to help the people to be happier by taking care of their brain through memory games. Currently, they have 20 employees.
Main Business-to-Business Competitors
- The Happiness Index Ltd Fundings: Helping business succeed through instant intelligence. The Happiness Index is a People Measurement tool. It allows companies to ask questions through surveys, analyze the data with our suite of analytics tools and put in place the appropriate action plans. These plans are monitored over time to see if they are having the desired impact. We work to help organizations improve employee and customer engagement, satisfaction and productivity.
- Talent Smart, Inc.: TalentSmart is the world’s premier provider of emotional intelligence (EQ). More than 75% of the Fortune 500 companies rely on their products and services. All of their cutting-edge assessments are easy to use, based on rigorous research, and include our proprietary e-learning and Goal-Tracking System™. Their training programs and coaching services ensure new skills are applied immediately.
- Happify Health: Happify Health allow the employers to get valuable metrics and insights into your workforce in real time through Employer’s Portal, which allows you to measure activation, engagement, and emotional health, segmented any way you choose. It is a science-backed set of solutions on the market; you will ignite your workforce, realizing unprecedented and sustainable outcomes for employees and your organization.