Happiness Play is the latest entry into the international happiness technology market which is based on ten years of research in coaching, mentoring, leadership, and positive psychology. Additionally, Happiness Play has established itself in Dubai as part of the United Arab Emirates strategy to become a hub for technology solutions.
The global happiness technology sector is estimated to be worth $5.2 Billion, with growth estimated to be in the region of 4.5% year on year. Happiness Play’s growth strategy has been designed to secure 0.2% market share in the 2018 and 0.5% in 2019 at which time our international expansion plan will begin.
Over the last ten years, the methodology behind Happiness Play has been implemented in a number different ways with the launch of the trial versions of the app in 2016. During 2016, the growth in users of the app rose by 278%. The focus for 2017 is to continue to grow the number of users while focusing on the B2B product beta testing with a number iconic Abu Dhabi and Dubai based organizations.
Happiness Play (B2C) app/web solution provides users with:
- Tools to assess their current happiness/satisfaction levels using the Wheel of Life tool which has been in use across coaching circles for many years.
- The ability to create a list of the desired levels of happiness/satisfaction within each element of their lives, while providing a detailed database of possibilities and suggestions to help the user to get started.
- Finally, the tool allows the user to create a realistic plan of action in the desired areas the user wants to change. Additionally, progress towards milestones can be measured and rewards for success documented.
Happiness Play Pro (B2B and B2G) tools provide the organization with:
- Access for all employees to Happiness Play (B2C) which assists in gathering information on the current happiness/satisfaction levels of the employees within the organization. Additional features will be available to measure the employee engagement through survey tools shortly.
- The organization will have tools to analysis the happiness/satisfaction levels of employees in real-time which facilitates making changes to policies, procedures or practices across the organization to improve employee engagement.
- The organization will be able to design targeted messages (push technology) or surveys to allow communicating specific messages relating to employee engagement or to launch an on-the-spot survey to gain a feel for what is the mood of the organization.
Check this executive summary video: