Our dedicated core team is made up of talented individuals who live and breathe the happiness. It is their passion for creativity and innovation which lies at the heart of everything we do at Happiness Play. Get to know us better.
More than 10 years promoting happiness, involving hundreds of people. From our E-Client development team in Spain to the collaborations of people like Javier Arteaga (Executive Sales), Pablo Álvarez (Service Manager), Xabi Vázquez (Systems architect), Juan José García (Content Management) or Alejandro Falcón (Trademark Lawyer). There are specific collaborations of people such as Sandra Flores (Design), Miguel Buzeta (Coaching Services), Lucía Fernández (Consultant), Blanca Hernández (Design), Olga Galindo (Photography) and other testing resources in more than 14 countries…
• Pedro Amador: founder, techpreneur and happiness expert. +20 yrs. strong software experience (Baan, Infor, Microsoft). Based in Dubai.
• April Grace: Chief Excitement Officer, Industrial Engineer and MBA, +7 yrs. working with challenging assignments.
• Antonio Canales: CFO formed in Business Administration from ICADE, has +40 yrs. experience in advising to large company and investors.
• Santiago Álvarez: Computer Engineering, Master in Applied Artificial Intelligence University of Aberdeen with +20 yrs. software experience.
Computer Engineer with strong knowledge of Business Intelligence. Executive MBA Esade with honors in the final project. Core competencies in project management, business analysis, communication, coaching, marketing and sales operations. Originally from Spain, I have lived and worked in Holland, Uruguay, UAE, and Spain & Portugal and traveled to 40 countries across the globe. I am used to working with requirement analysis, managing multidisciplinary teams and sustaining positive change.
• Considered in Spain and Latin America to be a pioneer in personal growth (happiness and coaching) and communication. Blogger in www.pedroamador.com and also a professional conference speaker. Frequently appears in the press, radio and television (firstname.lastname@example.org). Coaching and Leadership for CTI, OSRC, Executive coaching by AECOP, NLP, and certified in Spiral Dynamics.
• Founder and Managing Partner of a coaching services firm. Creator of a new happiness technology (Autocoaching) and web tools (HappinessPlay) that help and support management changes. Companies like Nivea used this tool for customer motivation.
• Author of “Autocoaching: How to get the best from yourself” published in seven languages (Gran Aldea Ed.), “Autocoaching para despertar” (Ed. LID), and “ConseguirLaFelicidad.com” available as book-blog on Internet. New book: Zero Stress.
• Strong experience leading different types of projects in several countries: 20+ year experience at software firms (Microsoft, Baan-Infor-SSA Global, Software AG) holding different positions: Business Developer, Project Manager, Area Manager, Applications Presales and Key Account Manager. Working in customers like Efacec (BI), Indra (SRM), Fagor Industrial (SCM&PLM), Nycomed (RRHH), Nivea (Mkt), Abengoa (ERP), ITP (BI), Otis (ERP), Fujitsu (ERP), UDE (Web 3.0) to improve different areas.
April Grace R. Manguerra
7 years of experience in different functions in multinational companies. April is used to working with challenging assignments, continuous improvement and learning, motivated with the drive for excellence in making better things happen as a leader, a team player or an individual. Focused on getting results for functional and individual objectives. With advanced skills in MS Project, Excel, Visio, X-mind, Word, Powerpoint, SAP, CRM and other eBusiness tools.
Core competencies in the Business Process and Systems Analysis and Improvement of ERP, CRM and SCM, Project Management, Customer Centric, Operations Management, Sales and Marketing, Safety Management and Strategic Planning and Management.
Santiago holds a Computer Science degree from the University of the Basque Country and a Master in Applied Artificial Intelligence from the University of Aberdeen (UK) and Executive M.B.A. By ESADE Business School. He has +20 yrs. software experience.
Belonged to the founder team of EresMas (one of the first internet providers (isp) in Spain that became number one in web traffic) where he managed a group that develop the services for the marketing area (single user registration, mail-marketing, loyalty points program, measurement and web analytics) and the commercial area (online stores).