People love Happiness Play! As we would like to know where we are and how are we going to grow in the market, we conducted an online survey to more than 2,370 people from 84 countries from ages 18 to 60 considering the following factors in the questionnaire:
- Service Demand
- Net Promoter Score
- Purchasing Factors (Price, Quality, Value, Innovation, Income)
- Geographical Location
Below are the results of the survey that we have done (SHOW GRAPHS IN EACH NUMBER):
- It shows that Happiness Play has a very positive presence in the market at 44% (460 people).
- 57% (596) of the people who responded never used the same service before, that means there is an expected growth in this market by turning them into customers
3&4 Relating question #s 3 and 4, it was found that in people cares more about the quality and price in acquiring this type of service at 30% (313) and 47% (492) respectively.
- 356 people extremely likely to recommend Happiness Play to their companies or government.
- Out of the 1.046 people who responded, a significant 37% goes to age range from 40 to 50. This shows that large % of the sales/revenues will come from this age group.
- 45% of the people who responded were University graduates while 38% has Ph.D. or MBA, a total of 83% or 868 people.
- The level of occupation gives a significant percentage of 45% who are professionals, followed by 41% who are at managerial or directive positions, these group of people are the target market for this service.
- The highest population of the people responded at 35% (366 people) in this survey came from Spain. It means that there is a high opportunity for Happiness Play to pilot and grow in this country.
Happiness Play Executive Summary - Solution to improve happiness
The complete Happiness Solution for Companies and Professionals - Happiness-Play Pro
The complete solution for CHROs and HR - Happiness-Play Pro
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021! Christmas greetings 2021 and phrases for happy new year 2021
Happiness Play te ayuda a gestionar la felicidad